Conference App is now available to download from the App Store and Google Play!
The IJET-30 app allows you to:
- Access all event information (schedule, maps, speaker bios)
- Send private messages to other attendees,
- Post photos and comments on the Activity Stream,
- Rate speakers/sessions and provide feedback, and
- Participate in Quick Polls.
Please follow these simple steps to install the app on your mobile device.
- Download the app from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Enter your email address you used for registration.
- Set a password for the app.
- Verify your email address to activate the app.
- This is a separate login from your JAT account.
- Don't forget to click on the tick mark (top right) after entering your profile information. (If you don't click on it, your profile information won't be saved.)
- Free WiFi will be available at the Cairns Convention Centre for all attendees.
- Hard copies of the program will not be printed and will not be available at the venue. A printable program in pdf will be provided in advance.
- For further information, read How-To Guide.